Discover Antigua’s hidden gems and visit an ultrabaroque style church, Las Sirenas fountain, historical surrounding villages and more!
- Adult Ages 10+
- Child Ages 2-10
Antigua Guatemala, Once the third largest city in all of Spanish Colonial America and for 200 years the capital of Guatemala, it is today a peaceful, beautiful and partially restored colonial city. Cobblestone streets wind through the city of majestic churches and monasteries.
You will be picked up at your hotel (Selected hoteles) in Guatemala City by our driver and transfer to Antigua Guatemala.
Explore Antigua at your own, walking through the legendarious streets of this city. You can visit different colonial places and appreciate the architecture of the monuments, churches, ruins and houses. You can enjoy the views of this place and learn about the traditions and culture behind each location. You will find various local stores and restaurants where you can have a good time and got a good memory of this charming city.
At the established time please be ready in our meeting point (If you are not at the indicated time, you will miss your transfer) to be transferred back to Guatemala City by our driver.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off ( Pre selected Hotels)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach, van or minivan
- Meal not included
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.